CLOSE IT! House of the Week: A town home in Bloomingdale
A beautiful Victorian style townhouse located in LeDroit Park has an open floor plan with a modernized gourmet kitchen, perfect for hosting and entertaining. The unit includes 3 bedrooms and 3 spa like bathrooms with a bonus outdoor patio area on the property. The town home spans over 1,800 square feet and could be yours just in time for a Labor Day weekend celebration for only $869,000.
- Recess lighting throughout the home
- Driveway and street parking
- Off bedroom balcony
- Pets allowed
- Walk Score® – 95 Walkers Paradise
- Transit Sore – 78 Excellent Transit
- Bike Score – 84 Very Bikeable
Assuming the home buyer puts down 5 percent on a conventional loan, their cash to close would be $67,012 and monthly payments would be approximately $3,572. For a more accurate picture of what the cash-to-close figures would be for you, including the seller’s net proceeds and such, visit the CLOSE IT! web version calculator here or download the CLOSE IT! iOS app to your smart phone or tablet.
Feel free to tell your real estate agent that you want to use Federal Title & Escrow Company for settlement and save up to $750 on closing cost by ordering online. Always remember, it’s your choice in selecting a settlement company when it’s time to close.
- Tags: Close It! | Closing Costs | Homebuying | House of the Week | Real Estate | Technology | Tips or Advice | Washington DC