CLOSE IT! House of the week: A quiet condo available in Dupont Circle
We made our way to Dupont Circle to check out this quiet courtyard condo with one spacious bedroom, a spa-like bath, and a private balcony. This sophisticated yet elegant unit has hand scraped wood floors, walls of windows, and crown molding throughout. The high-end kitchen features stainless steel appliances and granite countertops for that aspiring chef. The building amenities are plentiful and include a gym, a rooftop deck, a party room, bike & rental storage, building security and more! This pad is considered a walker’s paradise because you are steps away from the Metro, restaurants, stores, and more. The property is listed at $349,340.
Assuming a homebuyer puts down 5 percent, their cash-to-close would be $28,036 and monthly mortgage payments would be approximately $1,531. You’ll also receive a credit of $750 when you choose to use Federal Title & Escrow Company for settlement services when ordered online. Additionally, for a complete picture of what your cash-to-close figures would be, including seller’s net proceeds from the sale and such, please view the Close It! Web version or download the free Close It! iOS app.
- Tags: Closing Costs | Homebuyers | Homebuying | Logan Circle | Real Estate | Tips or Advice | Washington DC
- CLOSE IT! House of the Week: A House on the Hill in Brookland
- CLOSE IT! House of the Week: A Corner Condo in Georgetown
- CLOSE IT! House of the Week: A Home for the Holidays
- How to qualify for DC Homestead Deduction
- Fewer hands in the pie means more pie to go around
- Understanding 4 types of property surveys