Calculate pro-rated property taxes quickly, accurately
We invite you to test our revamped Seller's Calculator, an easy-to-use tool designed to help real estate agents and home sellers calculate net proceeds from a sale. It's one of many improvements we're making to our website in the coming months as we continue to update our technology and make the Federal Title closing experience more efficient than ever before.
The new and improved Seller's Calculator takes the guess work out of determining your Seller’s net sales proceeds. Among many other features:
• It pro-rates real estate taxes,
• Allows you to apportion transfer & recordation taxes between the buyer and seller
• Accounts for seller credits to buyers
To say the last few weeks around our office have been busy would be an understatement. But despite the hectic pace, our very own Todd Ewing was able to take some time out to speak with NPR business reporter Tamara Keith.
The story appeared June 30 during NPR's Morning Edition and aired here in Washington, D.C. and across the country. Here's a link to the story "Mad Dash as Homebuyer Tax Deadline Arrives" in case you missed it.
- Federal Title featured on NPR homebuyer report
- DC $5,000 first-time homebuyer tax credit regaining popularity